Wednesday, August 13, 2008

new hand made necklaces

This week I took a break form making earring and made some new necklaces instead! I haven't put them up on Etsy yet but I probably will in a few days when I get back from my trip to Canada. I wasn't planing on making jewelry this week but then I went into Bead Works!
If you love making jewelry or just working with beads I recommend going to Bead Works on 2nd and South St. Philadelphia PA. I stopped in there yesterday just to look around and I walked out with a handful of cute bone feathers for about 10 bucks! They sell individual beads so you can mix and mach and get exactly what you want. They also sell chain, hooks and everything else you would need to make jewelry.
Here are some photos I took of the necklaces I just made!









No comments:

Post a Comment